[Ibpsausa] Help Review Energy Efficiency Measure List for ASHRAE 1651-RP

John R Ross III PE energy.wwind at cox.net
Sun Jan 13 11:00:58 PST 2013

Greetings;

TRY These........

This early DOE Document lists 'a few" energy saving measures proposed by
the states
to meet Federal requirements.  Some of the measures are famous - 55mph
speed limit.
68F winter thermostat. Others have disappeared - Massachusetts low
energy hospital laundry,
ACES - make ice cubes in winter store them for Summer  and vice versa -
store hot water 6 months
SOME People might call ACES a climate battery, but it goes all the way
back to New England in the
Colonial 1700s.........

I was an assistant editor for illustrations -- no computer graphics in
1977.....

***********8888888888888888888888888888888888888888*************88888888888888

*TRW Energy Systems Group*/

Analysis of Effectiveness of Implementation Strategies, TRW Energy
Systems Planning Div.

Federal Energy Administration Contract CR-04-60918-00 10/24/77

( Ass't Editor for Illustrations - THE DOE 55 mph document)