[Ibpsausa] IBPSA-USA board call prep

Shanta Tucker shanta.tucker at atelierten.com
Thu Dec 13 12:53:06 PST 2012

Hello Board,
In preparation for tomorrow's call I want to highlight what we need to focus on:
1) Approval of the idea that we have 2 types of regional chapters. (I know there are ways we need to edit the document to create more clarity, but overall, I want to know if we approve 2 types. We can make adjustments later).
2) We need a sub-committee to facilitate the exec director search.
3) The financial plan is integral to getting an exec director hired. I need a plan from this group on how it will be done  on time.
4) I need everyone to have reviewed the calendar of events that I sent out. This will enable us to have a productive call.
5) I need help in getting the nomination committee started with the nomination process. How have we done this in the past? I have 4 volunteers who are eager to get started.

Thank you,
Shanta
--
Shanta Tucker, PE, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP
Associate Director

Atelier Ten
Environmental Design Consultants + Lighting Designers

45 East 20th Street, 4th Floor
New York NY 10003
T +1 (212) 254 4500 x 210
F +1 (212) 254 1259