[Ibpsausa] help wanted

Stacey Lin StaceyL at interfaceeng.com
Wed Nov 7 13:25:53 PST 2012

Sr. Analyst/Sr. Mechanical Engineer

Interface Engineering - Portland, OR 97204

Interface Engineering, a recognized leader in high performance building
engineering and consulting, is seeking to add a Sr. Analyst/Sr.
Mechanical Engineer to our Building Performance Consulting Team.  This
person will have the opportunity to work with leading architects, MEP
engineers and building owners.  Key responsibilities will include, but
may not be limited to:

*	Perform advanced energy simulations.
*	Conduct energy audits and  HVAC system diagnostics.
*	Perform HVAC design analysis and conceptual design.
*	Prepare reports and design documents
*	Manage projects and provide mentorship to junior stuff.
*	Provide exemplary service to clients from kickoff through
project completion.

Qualified candidates should have:

*	Formal education focused on building systems and building
performance simulations.
*	8+ years of experience in HVAC design, energy simulation, energy
audit and re-commissioning.
*	PE license.
*	Excellent communication skills and capable of interacting well
with clients.

At Interface, team members can enjoy access to industry leaders, a
culture of innovation, and a competitive salary and benefits.

If career growth, challenging work, and an environment committed to
sustainability appeals to you, we want to hear from you.

Please send your reply to:  staceyl at interfaceeng.com
<mailto:staceyl at interfaceeng.com>

Stacey Lin PE
Principal

INTERFACE ENGINEERING
email staceyl at interfaceeng.com <mailto:staceyl at interfaceeng.com>
portland 503.382.2751
san francisco 415.489.7288
sacramento 916.288.6200
seattle 206.382.0200
cell 415.940.5414

www.interfaceeng.com <http://www.interfaceeng.com/>

Portland / Sacramento / San Francisco / Seattle

Celebrating 100 LEED Projects!
<http://interfaceengineering.com/sustainable-engineering/>