[Ibpsausa] Daysim Users

Rimes, Christie Christie.Rimes at wspfk.com
Wed Apr 20 13:48:19 PDT 2011

Hi,

I was seeing if there were any users of daysim in the San Francisco Bay area that would like to present or be on a panel for discussion at one of our IBPSA-SF chapter meetings?

Thanks

Christie Rimes, LEED BD+C

Designer

WSP ▪ FLACK + KURTZ

405 Howard Street, Suite 500

San Francisco, CA 94105

Direct: 415.402.2727 | Main: 415.398.3833

www.wspfk.com <http://www.wspfk.com/>

Ensuring that today’s built environment preserves the natural environment in which we all live.

We are WSP. United by our difference.

WSP is one of the world’s fastest-growing design, engineering and management consultancies. Specializing in property, transport and environmental projects, we work with clients to create built and natural environments for the future.

CONFIDENTIAL
This e-mail is confidential to the named recipient. If you have received a copy in error, please destroy it. You may not use or disclose the contents of this e-mail to anyone, nor take copies of it. The only copies permitted are (1) by the named recipient and (2) for the purposes of completing successful electronic transmission to the named recipient and then only on the condition that these copies, with this notice attached, are kept confidential until destruction