[Ibpsausa] 2 faculty positions in Sustainability @ UC Berkeley

Gail Brager gbrager at berkeley.edu
Sun Nov 21 11:53:35 PST 2010

REMINDER - Deadline is around the corner, Nov 24 !
Please ontact me if you have an interest
------------

Dear Building Simulation community (with apologies for any cross-
listing) -

The Department of Architecture at UC Berkeley is conducting an
international search for two faculty in Sustainability, Energy &
Environment (SEE), one junior (tenure-track), and one a joint position
(tenured) with Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.  We're looking
for people who have strong research skills balanced with architectural
sensibilities and broad thinking.  We greatly value this community for
your perspective, and seek your assistance in helping us find
candidates.  For a detailed job description, please see:
http://www.ced.berkeley.edu/college/jobs/faculty

1) If you are interested in either of these positions, please contact
me right away
2) If you know of any qualified candidates who might wish to apply for
the position, we ask that you please:  a) forward their name and
contact info’ to me, and/or b) forward the URL above to them, and
encourage them to apply or contact me.
3) If you know of any colleagues or listserves that would could be
good resources, please feel free to forward this to them as well.

Your help is greatly appreciated.  These positions represent a
tremendous opportunity to shape the future direction of our curriculum
and research in this field, under the leadership of a very supportive
new Department Chair and College Dean.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me as head of the
search committee.   My contact information is listed below.
Gail
Dr. Gail S. Brager
Professor, Building Science Group
Associate Director, Center for the Built Environment
Address:   390 Wurster Hall #1839
                   University of California
                   Berkeley, CA 94720-1839
Phone:      510-642-1696