[Ibpsausa] IBPSA-USA Summer 2010 Meeting and Dinner Invitation

Shanta Tucker shanta.tucker at atelierten.com
Wed May 12 06:53:11 PDT 2010

Please excuse the cross-postings...

                                 IBPSA-USA
  International Building Performance Simulation Association
                                USA Affiliate

            IBPSA-USA invites you to join us in Albuquerque
                       for our Summer 2010 meeting!

              IBPSA-USA MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT
                    Dinner RSVP requested (see below)
                4:00-9:00 PM, Saturday, June 26, 2010
                        Albuquerque, New Mexico

Location :

DoubleTree Albuquerque

201 Marquette

Albuquerque, NM 87102

505.247.7000

Schedule: (Room number and agenda to be announced at a later date)

4-6pm IBPSA-USA Meeting

6-7pm Social Hour

7-9pm Dinner/Lecture

The dinner buffet that was chosen is called the 'Painted Mesa' buffet.
It includes roasted pork loin with red chili cream sauce, carne asada
served with lime cilantro sauce espagnole, verde ride, southwestern
ratatouille, tortillas, house salad, green chili stew and a variety of
drinks. The price will be $40/person.

Please RSVP to Shanta Tucker (shanta.tucker at atelierten.com) by June 4th.

Looking forward to seeing you all there,

Shanta Tucker, Secretary IBPSA-USA

Directions:

-From Airport: Exit Sunport Blvd. to I-25 North. I-25 North to Martin
Luther King, exit 224b. Turn left heading west on MLK 3 blocks to the
Hotel. The DoubleTree is on the right (North side of road).

-Via Interstate 25 north or southbound: Exit Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
and at the boittom of the off-ramp, turn right if coming from the north,
or left if coming from the south. Travel approx 1&1/2 miles west on MLK
Jr Blvd to access the Doubletree.

-Via Interstate 40 east or west bound: Travel to the I-25/I-40
interchange and access Interstate 25 southbound.... View all directions,
map, and airport information
<http://doubletree1.hilton.com/en_US/dt/hotel/ALBSMDT-Doubletree-Hotel-A
lbuquerque-New-Mexico/directions.do;jsessionid=16E338DA5D18167C8078EC56A
6CA403A.etc13>