[Ibpsausa] ECOTECT Seminar at IIT, Chicago, Oct 12-13

Arvind Chel dr.arvindchel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 05:53:00 PDT 2009

D.H. Ko, PhD, LEED AP,
kodongh at iit.edu
and
Payam Bahrami, PhD
Administrative Assistant, 312.567.3930
or arch_phd at iit.edu

Respected sir,

I am student member of IBPSA-India and research student of Centre for
Energy Studies, IIT Delhi (New Delhi, India).

I am working in the area of Green Building and Daylighting-Actual Case Study.

I would appreciate the organisers to kindly forward me the reading
material of this prestigious Seminar on Ecotect.

Being President of Energy Forum for PhD Students in Center for Energy
Studies IIT Delhi, I would circulate the material to those interested
to learn it which will assist in anyalysis of daylighting in
Buildings.

Kindly let me know payment if required ($50 for Student (ID required))
from me for availing the reading material.

I will not be able to personally visit Chicago campus. Your help will
provide me opportunity to learn this Ecotect software.

Would you be interested in organising such program in collaboration with
IBPSA-India then kindly inform me so that I can contact the
co-ordinators to contact you.

My Mailing address is as follows:

--
REGARDS FROM