[Ibpsausa] Moving IBPSAUSA Mailing List to ONEBUILDING.ORG

Jason Glazer jglazer at gardanalytics.com
Sun Dec 2 07:22:58 PST 2007

IBPSA-USA Members and Guests,

In an effort to make managing mailing lists a bit easier and
free up some bandwidth at work, I have decided to move
mailing list hosting from the GARD.COM domain to a new
domain named ONEBUILDING.ORG.

You should be receiving a notice from the ONEBUILDING.ORG
address saying you have been subscribed. In addition, I'm
sending this message to both the IBPSAUSA at GARD.COM and
IBPSAUSA at ONEBUILDING.ORG. You should receive this message
twice with a slightly different subject line. If you do not,
please let me know.

I will deactivating the IBPSAUSA at GARD.COM mailing list so
please send any messages to the IBPSAUSA at ONEBUILDING.ORG
address. I'm still running the mailing lists so please let
me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks

Jason
--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair
Admin of BLDG-SIM list for building simulation users