[Hap-users] Designing a Glass Wall (or a Window Wall) in HAP 5.11

dannyllim dannyllim at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 01:24:37 PDT 2023

Hi Armughan,I also use HAP 5.11 for energy modeling. You can make your wall u-value the same as your window frame. Then make the area of the window slightly smaller than the wall area so that HAP does not complain. This will approximate a glass wall. I hope this helps.Best regards, Daniel Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Armughan Al-Haq via Hap-users <hap-users at lists.onebuilding.org> Date: 4/14/23  4:54 AM  (GMT+08:00) To: hap-users at lists.onebuilding.org Subject: [Hap-users] Designing a Glass Wall (or a Window Wall) in HAP 5.11

Is there a possibility to design a glass wall (aka window wall) in HAP 5.11? The wall tab doesn’t give an option of a glass wall or a window wall…

A sample building can be seen below:

https://morguardleasing.com/building/8318931002772183451

Please advise!

Thank you kindly!