[Hap-users] HAP - Energy simulation

Matthew J. Baron mbaron at wendelcompanies.com
Thu Nov 16 05:55:36 PST 2017

What are your inputs for the floor conditions? Does the unconditioned space have any heat generating equipment? I would check your unconditioned max and minimum temperatures to make sure they are in line with what you might expect.

Thank You,
Matthew J. Baron, PE

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D35EB8.AAA57580]

Wendel, Centerpointe Corporate Park, 375 Essjay Road, Suite 200, Williamsville, NY 14221
p. 716.688.0766   tf. 877.293.6335   e. mbaron at wendelcompanies.com<mailto:mbaron at wendelcompanies.com>   w. wendelcompanies.com<http://www.wendelcompanies.com/>

architecture  |  engineering  |  planning  |  energy efficiency  |  construction management

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission is confidential and is intended only for the person(s) named above.  Any distribution, copying or disclosure of this email is strictly prohibited.