[Hap-users] Combining TWO Projects

Matt Scott via Hap-users hap-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Jan 11 12:14:27 PST 2017

As long as you don't have any duplicate names between the two sets of data, you should be able to import the data from one project into the other project.  Project menu -> Import HAP Project Data.

If you import a "building" module, everything assigned to it should get imported.  I'd practice this with a test project first so you understand the results before you go big and get a whole bunch of duplicate items that you can't tell apart.  Make sure you have good and unique names for all of your componets to avoid this.

Matt