[Hap-users] HVAC System 5 (VAV) - No Cooling

Matthew J. Baron mbaron at wendelcompanies.com
Mon Feb 15 05:07:18 PST 2016

HI,
Yes you should show the cooling load, it will impact savings slightly as you increase both baseline and proposed by the same amount in kwh. Modeling the unit with the required economizer and temp reset will obviously minimize this amount.

Thank you,
Matthew J. Baron, PE

[cid:image004.png at 01D167C7.E28B7C40]
Wendel, Centerpointe Corporate Park, 375 Essjay Road, Suite 200, Williamsville, NY 14221
p. 716.688.0766   tf. 877.293.6335   e. mbaron at wendelcompanies.com<mailto:mbaron at wendelcompanies.com>   w. wendelcompanies.com

architecture  |  engineering  |  planning  |  energy efficiency  |  construction management

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission is confidential and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Its contents may also be protected by privilege, and all rights to privilege are expressly claimed and not waived.  Any unlicensed distribution, copying or disclosure of this email is strictly prohibited.