[Hap-users] Two different set points

Reba Schaber Rschaber at PHMECH.com
Mon Feb 21 09:43:48 PST 2011

"Also when I use user defined sizing the program does not use my specified cfm to size the equipments."

Did you change your zone airflows as well as the system airflow?

Reba

________________________________
From: hap-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org [mailto:hap-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of varun kulkarni
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 12:28 PM
To: hap-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Hap-users] Two different set points

Hello,
Does anyone know how can I specify tow different minimum airflow supply in HAP.
I have a VAV whic supplies minimum 8 ACHR in occupied and 4 ACHR in unoccupied.
Also when I use user defined sizing the program does not use my specified cfm to size the equipments.
Is anyone sure what cfm the program uses in simulation if you select user defined sizing and try force more air in the zones.

Thanks in advance.
--

Thanks and Best Regards,

Sincerely,

Varun Kulkarni , M.S. , EIT

RMF Engineering

5520, Research Park Drive, Suite 300

Baltimore, MD - 21228

Office : 410-576-0505 ext. 5352

Mobile: (+1)405-385-1928

Note: Please do not print, unless required.