[Hap-users] two user at the same time or 2 user can work separatelybut for a while later combine their works in one file

Michael Hardy mhardy at blackoakengineering.com
Thu Apr 28 08:38:14 PDT 2011

There are some data import capabilities in HAP however I haven't tried using them to combine files, only to start new projects or copy schedules.

I would suggest using one person to collect the input data (floor areas, lighting, wall, roof & window assemblies, etc.) While the second person focuses on data input into HAP.

There would obviously need to be a lot of coordination between the two in order to take maximum advantage of duplicating spaces, etc.

Best of luck.
Michael Hardy, PE

 but for a while later combine their works in one file