[Hap-users] Constant Air Flow

C. J. Gann cjg04austin at swbell.net
Thu Mar 18 04:46:46 PDT 2010

Matt,

Am not sure what kind of system you are sizing, CAV reheat or VAV,
however HAP will size the reheat coil to provide reheat of the supply
air at your min setting (2 ACH) which you have set to 55F plus any
additional heat needed to warm the zone to 57F (60-3), which is
heating Tstat - throttling range. The "zone sizing summary" report
will indicate the reheat coil load. Given that you have such low Tstat
setpoint there may be very little zone heat required. Hope this helps.

BTW, you should just call Carrier software support with questions as
this is free provided you have a license. 800-253-1794.

-Craig

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2010, at 10:09 PM, "Kimball, Matthew" <Matthew.Kimball at jacobs.com