[Equest-users] Air side economizer for DOAS system in eQuest 2.3

Pramod .D d.pramod at setty.com
Thu May 30 07:05:54 PDT 2024

Ethan,

Thank you for your reply. How can I take the credit for using economiser for DOAS? Please suggest if you have done anything like this before..

Thanks,
Pramod

On 30-May-2024, at 6:56 PM, Seaman, Ethan via Equest-users <equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org> wrote:

Hi Pramod,

eQuest doesn’t allow you to use an economizer when a DOAS is selected.

<image001.png>

<image002.png>

Ethan Seaman
Sustainable Design Analyst