[Equest-users] Need help in modelling heat pump system in equest

Family Katta jagdalevishal07 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 01:16:18 PDT 2024

Dear members,

Please provide your guidance on how to model the below system in equest.

 I have attached the schematic drawing and schedule.please go through this
and suggest.

We have modular heat pump system- air cooled, with heat exchanger and
primary pumping system. We have FCU’s serving to the apartment which are
connected to the main system.please guide me the system to create in the
proposed model.

Also coming to the domestic water piping, we have water source heat pump
with the hot water storage. I am completely confused in understanding the
loop. Your help is highly appreciated.