[Equest-users] Boiler Firing Order and results

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 11:52:50 PDT 2023

I have a factory in Michigan running 24/7 and being heated continuously except for May-Sept. I am operating 5 boilers. Boiler 1 fires, then Boiler 2 to support, then Boiler 3, etc. I am running Boiler 1 to max, then Boiler 2 to supplement with Boiler 1 still at max etc.
I attach the Boiler run hours. All boilers are of different sizes.
Can anyone explain what is going on? i expect more run hours. I am matching monthly loads fairly well.
John R Aulbach