[Equest-users] Modeling HVAC system with heat recovery

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 23:44:17 PDT 2023

 Ahmed:
When you change systems, you will definitely need a new run. And you describe the DX heat pump as self contained. I will assume this is a room size heat pump, such as a thru wall unit in a hotel.
What you would use heat recovery for (not sure the DX unit can do that) is beyond me.
John R Aulbach, PE