[Equest-users] Post-processing tool for eQUEST

Thomas Kim thomaskim at inversenergy.com
Wed Mar 8 05:00:00 PST 2023

Hi eQuester,

If you regularly use eQUEST to work on LEED projects, please check our
post-processing tool below. Although our software was originally developed
only for internal use, we quickly realized its potential as a delivery
method and made our tool available to the public about a year ago. Since
then, we've continued to improve the user experience by streamlining the
platform and adding new bells and whistles.

To try it for yourself, follow the link below to install SimReader, a
desktop application that allows you to read energy simulation outputs and
condense them into a comparison table of proposed and baseline model
outputs. This table can also be uploaded to the InverseHub website to share
with your customers.

www.inversehub.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime at
thomaskim at inversenergy.com.

Thank you,

*Thomas Kim* PE, RA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP

Principal | InversEnergy.com <https://inversenergy.com> + InverseHub.com
<https://inversehub.com>
• Qualified contractor of the Efficiency Maine Trust for interval data
analysis and virtual energy auditing services
• NYSERDA Supplier for New Construction Initiatives Support Services (RFP
3771)