[Equest-users] How do you combine space heat and domestic hot water load into one boiler?

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 06:53:52 PDT 2023

 Thank you !! Not explicitly described in the Help Menu.
John
    On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 04:39:30 AM PDT, Brian Fountain <brian.fountain at sa-footprint.com> wrote:

 This would be my approach as well.  Note that the DHW load shows up as equipment in the end uses.  If your boilers are electric, consider a sub meter for the boilers so you can isolate the DHW in the PS-F report.
Footprint

Brian Fountain
Associate
d 416 572 8501 m 416 562 6831