[Equest-users] eQuest abnormal simulation error

Pramod .D d.pramod at setty.com
Wed Aug 9 05:47:10 PDT 2023

Hi All,

I am modeling a nonresidential building using eQuest 3.65, DOE 2.3. The model is still in preliminary stage and most of the data are auto-sized/default. I tried to simulate the model and I am getting this error, "Abnormal simulation results detected." Please see the attached image for full error message. It is directing me to send input and weather file to program developers.
I have used fan powered series VAVs for some zones along with AHUs for the remaining spaces. The OA is supplied by DOAS. I tired changing the fan schedule to ON/OFF type as described in the forum but couldn't resolve the issue. Someone please advice on how to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Pramod