[Equest-users] Bad building component

PKConsulting pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 00:25:14 PDT 2022

Hi all- I just finished inputting a ton of HVAC systems and trying to run calculations and I’m getting a bad building component error-  but nothing is showing up in the BDL errors and it’s not trying to run so I’m not getting a DOE2 report with an error.

Do you have any ideas on how I can find what is stopping the calcs before they even start?  I’m not sure where to look to find what is causing the error?  I’m not even what to look for in the inp file to find what’s not work.

I’d appreciate any ideas you have to help me push through this error to get it to calculate…

Thanks for your thoughts on this.

Pasha
Ph: 308-763-1593