[Equest-users] Modeling Under Floor Air Distribution (UFAD) system & Heat Pump Chiller

Phil Jordan phil.jordan at clearesult.com
Wed Jan 26 09:05:00 PST 2022

Hi Ahmad,

I have some guidance from the now-defunct Energy Design Resources<https://www.av8rdas.com/energy-design-resources.html> that discusses how to model underfloor air distribution in eQUEST (attached – I extracted this from a larger document to reduce the filesize); I believe this guidance is from 2006 but hopefully it still holds.

Regards,

Phil Jordan