[Equest-users] VSD fans does not show saving in eQUEST Software

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Sun Apr 17 04:45:18 PDT 2022

In order to share your parametric run, you will also need to share the .prd file.

Is the minimum flow ratio set to less than 1 in the parametric run?  It can be set at either the system or zone level.  I would suggest system level.  If both, zone level input supercedes.

If you look at the ss-r report, is the airflow less than 100 percent for most zones?

The ss-L report shows details on fan power and in general eQUEST will show fan power savings with the ECM you describe.