[Equest-users] How to open .inp file in eQUEST to edit it

Bhartendu Awasthi bhartendu.awasthi90 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 22:58:18 PDT 2021

Ahmad,
You can open .inp with MS Word or any other text editor for editing. If you
want to open the eQuest model through the .inp file, please select the file
type as .inp in the opening window (refer image below).

[image: image.png]

Warm Regards,

*Bhartendu Awasthi*

LEED AP BD+C, WELL AP, IGBC AP, GRIHA CP

GEM CP, ECBC Design Consultant – PEDA

Energy & Sustainability Consultant

Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand, India

*M*: +91 97846 53604 | *S*: bhartendu_awasthi

*L*: bhartenduawasthi <https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhartenduawasthi> | *T*:
iam_bhartendu <https://twitter.com/iam_bhartendu>