[Equest-users] Query

Sharad Kumar sharadcapricious at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 01:41:02 PDT 2021

Dear Smabhav Tiwari,

The advice that i want to have with you from my side is that the heating
and cooling set-point is required to be set as 24+-2 degree celsius which
has to be done in my way in this way as the heating set-point has to be
done as 22 as heating set-point and 26 degree celsius as cooling set-point
for all the months and week so for yearly work. The heating and cooling
set-point has to be set with the conditioned spaces.

The throtteling range can be configured out as some +-2 degree celsius
which can be done in the zonal tab as throtteling range.

Apologize for the more second reply.

Thanks and Regards,
*Sharad.Kumar*
Freelancer