[Equest-users] Chiller sequencing with respect to outdoor temperature

Daric Adair Daric.Adair at hendersonengineers.com
Mon May 11 06:33:12 PDT 2020

Arnab;

Look into the 'Load Management' set of controls to do what you're seeking with OA control chiller sequencing. This has options for both OA Temperature or Scheduled.   Volume 2: Dictionary > HVAC Components has some great data and examples.

Thanks,
DARIC R ADAIR PE, CEM, BEMP
Mechanical Engineer, Energy Analyst

Henderson Engineers