[Equest-users] User Expression for Infiltration Neutral Zone Height

Melissa Crowe MCrowe at cmta.com
Tue Mar 17 07:13:07 PDT 2020

Hi All

Help please, I am struggling with User Expression that calculates the Neutral Zone Height for high rise infiltration. It's something like:

((Parent("Z")-0)+Local("Height")/2)*-1+(BH/2 - BG)

Where:
BH = Building Height
BG = Total of Below Grade FL to FL Height

Also the default expression includes  a switch statement.  I don't thin I need a switch statement, so how is it formatted?

[cid:image002.png at 01D5FC44.8B3B4270]
Thank you

[cid:image003.png at 01D5FC44.8B3B4270]
Melissa Crowe, LEED AP, BEMP
Senior Mechanical/Energy Engineer

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5FC3E.6F425E10]

Boston Office
161 Worcester Road
Suite 305
Framingham, MA 01701
508-647-9200 ext. 1225
www.cmta.com<http://www.cmta.com/>
Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/CMTA-Consulting-Engineers/173253492360>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/CMTAEngineers> and LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cmta-inc.?trk=biz-companies-cym>

We've moved!  Our new location is noted above - please update your records.
Look for an invitation to our Open House event to showcase the new space in the coming months.