[Equest-users] Refrigeration version - mechanical subcooler

Phil Jordan phil.jordan at clearesult.com
Thu Mar 26 08:43:18 PDT 2020

I remember this being tricky to add. Check out the “Hierarchy Rules” (step 9) on page 9 of the DOE2 Refrigeration Dictionary:
http://doe2.com/download/doe-22/DOE22Vol2r-DictionaryRefrigeration.pdf
(Looks like the doe2.com site is down so I’ve attached the relevant pages.)

Also attached are my notes on how I had simulated mechanical subcooling in prior models (in an earlier version of eQUEST – v3.61b, I think – but hopefully should still apply to the latest version).

Regards,

Phil Jordan