[Equest-users] BDL Errors on a Six Story Building

Nicholas Caton Nicholas.Caton at se.com
Fri Jun 12 09:23:00 PDT 2020

It sounds as though the wizards are struggling to apply/define inputs necessary for daylighting control, specifically for one or more zones which do not feature windows.

To explore the matter, I might suggest toggling off the daylighting options for your 5th shell and see if that gets rid of the initial error and permits you to define your 6th shell without issue.  If that works, then you have isolated the matter and can explore some things like re-definining your custom window layout and combing through / iteratively enabling daylighting within that shell.

Let us know if that helps

~Nick

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D640AB.D2B71F10]
Nick Caton, P.E., BEMP