[Equest-users] SIM file formatting error

Daric Adair Daric.Adair at hendersonengineers.com
Thu Jan 23 07:11:07 PST 2020

eQuester;

Seeking some support to see if others have started to have issues with SIM file formatting. See attached, (if image is lost, the formatting is all jacked up, and data is missing in the SIM file). Occurs both in Viewer and text editors.  This started a week or two ago with a colleague, but has slowly started to happen to each of us on my team. Different computers, different models. Once it starts the only temporary solution we have found is a computer restart.
eQuest 3.65 b7173. Windows 10 Enterprise, x64 system.

Has there been a Windows update or is there some eQuest specific buy/virus? Or any other ideas? Have not tried uninstall/reinstall yet, but willing to consider. But want to ask before we do a team-wide reinstall effort.
Appreciate the help in advance.

Thanks,
DARIC R ADAIR PE, CEM, BEMP
Mechanical Engineer, Energy Analyst

Henderson Engineers
8345 Lenexa Drive, Suite 300  |  Lenexa, KS 66214
daric.adair at hendersonengineers.com<mailto:daric.adair at hendersonengineers.com>

hendersonengineers.com<http://www.hendersonengineers.com/>

Licensed in KS

Sending me large files? Please use Henderson File Share<https://apps.hendersonengineers.com/FileShare/Upload?to=daric.adair@hendersonengineers.com> | TX ID #F-001236

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of Henderson Engineers, Inc. If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify administrator at hendersonengineers.com.