[Equest-users] Equest and thermal and Cooing loads every Hour

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Fri Jan 17 07:21:40 PST 2020

Konstantina,
You have to create a custom hourly report. Create a new Report Block with Variable Type of Boiler, Chiller or Circulation loop and select the Building Component from the drop-down menu. You will see a list of variables that you can get hourly results for. Select “Assigned loads” or one of the “load on loop” options etc. Once you create the Report Block, go to the Hourly Report properties and assign the new block to the report. Once you simulate, go to Hourly Reports. You can click the Hourly Results button to get a CSV file to easily copy and manipulate the data.
~Bill

[cid:image006.png at 01D5CD1F.14E28F10] [cid:image002.png at 01D5CD1F.553CB5E0]

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, BEAP, CEM, LEED AP
Senior Energy Engineer

[Pathfinder-EA-logo-2]T: (585) 698-1956                        F: (585) 325-6005
bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>        www.pathfinder-ea.com<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>
134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608               [cid:image005.png at 01D5CD1E.8C0F65F0]         Ask me why Carbon Fee & Dividend may be right for you.