[Equest-users] 90.1-2013 IEER Efficiency Conversions

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 1 14:54:34 PST 2020

Hi All,
90.1-2013 defines IEER instead of EER for large, air-cooled packaged DX systems.
When modeling a baseline system, is there any way to convert the IEER to EER?  I know IEER is calculated using 4 levels of equipment loads, but when working with the baseline, I don't have any actual equipment datasheets to consult.
My cooling systems are between 177 MBH and 1,482 MBH.  IEER's per 90.1 are between 11 and 13.7.

Thank you,

Paul Diglio
87 Fairmont Avenue
New Haven, CT 06513