[Equest-users] [Training] Quirk I've wondered about - Fan EIR-fPLR

The Energy Simulation Academy info at simulate.energy
Fri Feb 28 09:22:39 PST 2020

Hey Nick,

In the updated version of eQUEST, most of the descriptions have been
replaced by curves - a more transparent approach, imo.

So, the first field defines the curve. The second field defines that you
are indeed using the curve. This is likely because one method predating the
other as you suggest.

If you select anything else in the lower field, even "variable speed", it
will use one of the historical curves from eQUEST, instead of the default
VAV curve. BTW - the default variable speed curve is different than if you
select "Variable Speed"!

Thanks to your help Nick, and going through almost every new keyword, I
will be going over some of these things in an upcoming 3 hour workshop.
http://energy-models.com/content/equest-doe23-webinar

Best,

Bob
Simulate.Energy