[Equest-users] baseboards activating when zone is already above heat setpoint?

Matthew Yarmon matthewy at fastmail.com
Thu Aug 27 12:19:21 PDT 2020

Hi Nick,

Huge thanks, you've pretty much solved my problem.  I didn't know that "RESET-RATIO" was the only schedule type allowable for baseboards.

I've got it set up now as a reset ratio schedule, and as you can see, the baseboards are off when outdoor dry-bulb is above 65 °F.  I'll fine-tune the actual temperatures based on what I need, but for now this does help.  I changed the baseboard control type from 'thermostatic' to 'outdoor reset' as well in the spreadsheet.  I'm also going to look into using the other method you suggested, updating the circulation loop details.

Screenshots below for those interested:

Greatly appreciate your help!
Matthew