[Equest-users] Generalized Way to Calculate TEDI

Austin Selvig selvig at posteritygroup.ca
Fri Sep 27 06:25:29 PDT 2019

Hi All,

I chatted with Samantha, as well as Brian Fountain, and they agreed that
you can just take the SS-D heating total and convert it to kWhe then divide
it by the floor area of the building in m^2 to give you the TEDI.

Nice to have a straightforward approach.

Cheers,

Austin

*Austin Selvig *| *Consultant* | *613.552.1753* | *selvig at posteritygroup.ca
<selvig at posteritygroup.ca>*
*43 Eccles St. 2nd Floor, Ottawa, ON* | *posteritygroup.ca
<http://posteritygroup.ca/>*

[image: Image result for posterity group]