[Equest-users] Delete plenum from existing model

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Fri Nov 22 06:16:11 PST 2019

Hi Shashank,
You can make the INT-WALL-TYPE of the ceiling surfaces ADIABATIC (no heat transfer across the surface) which eliminates the requirement for the NEXT-TO keyword.
A second option that may be easier is to copy your model and make the change in the Wizard mode. Once you take the revised model into DD Edit mode, you can open the input files of each model and copy the entire spaces section of the revised model into the other model. There’s more work to it though if you have already made many changes to loads in the spaces, as those changes are lost when you revert to Wizard mode and you’ll have to reenter them or copy them from the earlier model.
Regards,
~Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, BEAP, CEM, LEED AP
Senior Energy Engineer

[Pathfinder-EA-logo-2]T: (585) 698-1956                        F: (585) 325-6005
bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>        www.pathfinder-ea.com<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>
134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608               [cid:image005.png at 01D5A112.49557C00]         Ask me why Carbon Fee & Dividend may be right for you.