[Equest-users] General question about equest

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Mon May 27 08:37:51 PDT 2019

I’m reminded of an exciting thread from 18 years ago on bldg-sim titled “Hornet’s Nest” for which I still don’t know all the answers.

David
Sent from my iPad

On May 27, 2019, at 5:56 AM, Brian Fountain via Equest-users <equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org<mailto:equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org>> wrote:

On the doe2.com<http://doe2.com> website there is a link to the 'download area'.   That link takes you to a directory of eQUEST installation files and supplementary information.   I recommend you select 'parent directory' and then the 'docs' directory where you will find the 6 .pdf volumes that comprise the DOE-2 documentation.   Volume 1 - Basics may help with your question.

There is also a directory with digitized versions of the 2.1 documentation. The engineering reference in 2.1 may answer the question of the basis upon which eQUEST is built.