[Equest-users] Error-HVAC System Zones have no Master Zones

Dilshad Ahmed Khan e.dilshadkhan at gmail.com
Tue May 14 01:52:09 PDT 2019

Hello Everyone! I have modeled different zones to be "*Unconditioned*"
in "*Zone
Names and Characteristics*" Tab at Screen 2 of DD Wizard. Similarly, I have
unchecked the "*Conditioned*" button in "*Zone Group Definitions*" Screen
for each of these zones. But when I simulate the building I get the error
that the systems for these zones do not have master zones (Attached image).
Can someone help me out in solving this?

Thanks.

Dilshad Khan
(A Student)