[Equest-users] Climatemaster Heat Pump Curves

Julien Marrec julien.marrec at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 23:19:29 PDT 2019

Hi Patrick,

I tried the Wayback Machine (often works for this stuff) but it didn't work.

But I noticed it seems to have moved here:
http://climasize.com/index/commercial-equest

You have to fill out a web form to get the download link apparently.

Best,
Julien
⁣--
Sent from a mobile device, please excuse the brevity.

Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Owner

Direct: +33 6 95 14 42 13
Website: www.effibem.com