[Equest-users] Hourly space temperature after cooling

The Energy Simulation Academy info at simulate.energy
Tue Mar 26 08:37:53 PDT 2019

Good for you! But now my OCD is triggered.

To repeat the question if anyone is just looking at this email:

Does anyone happen to know the computational definition of an unmet hour
for eQUEST? Especially as stated:

*i.e DOE2 will mark an Unmet hour if a zone is: Outside the throttling
range? How many degrees outside range (.1, 1 etc)? Plus Occupied? Plus Coil
capacities are exceeded? Plus Any other conditions?*
I guess I can dig for it, but it's likely one of you knows this officially,

Bob
Energy-models.com
Simulate.Energy
ᐧ