[Equest-users] The value of monthly peak demand is not consistent in two different energy simulation report.

Nitin Harjai nitin.harjai28 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 07:19:08 PST 2019

Hi,

I am working on the energy model using eQuest 3.65 and the project is based
in Down town Washington DC. I have used the weather file nearest to the
project location i.e., Maryland.

I am having the situation where I don't understand that, after the
simulation done the peak demand (kW) value of particular month in the
energy simulation report ES-S is not matching with the value of same in the
another energy simulation report PS-B from the same model.

Please advise on where I could be wrong because of that I am getting the
different peak demand (kW) value of particular month in two different
reports (ES-S & PS-B).

Kindly find the attached pics highlighting the different peak demand of
same month in two different reports (ES-S & PS-B).

Thank you for your time and hoping to hear immediate response to this
matter.

Regrads,
Nitin J Harjai