[Equest-users] e-Quest doubt

Anthony Hardman anthony at greenengineer.com
Fri Mar 1 14:10:09 PST 2019

This is just saying that your simulated fan demand never reaches the design day values (probably calculated by different engineers, using different assumptions and different software) shown on mechanical schedules.  Take a look at your SS-L reports and you’ll be able to see what your fans are doing relative to design day conditions.

Anthony Hardman, PE, BEAP, LEED AP BD&C
Senior Building Performance Analyst, Owner
The Green Engineer
Sustainable Design Consulting
23 Bradford Street, 1st Floor, Concord, MA 01742
Direct: 978.341.5459  |  Office: 978.369.8978
E: anthony at greenengineer.com<mailto:anthony at greenengineer.com>

Web<https://www.greenengineer.com/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/thegreeneng/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-green-engineer-llp/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/The-Green-Engineer-Inc-112879628748247/?ref=bookmarks> | Subscribe to Mixed Greens <http://eepurl.com/daO9Xr>