[Equest-users] eQuest T-24 Compliance with DOE 2.3 - huge files

Tom Mickley tmickley at thekcompany.com
Wed Jun 26 03:57:20 PDT 2019

Welllllll shoot.  I guess I should have read into title 24 before starting this.  I made the assumption that eQuest would qualify since there is a compliance rule set specifically for it.  Lesson learned.

On a lighter note – I was able to get the file size down to 4.9 MB.

Thanks for all the help everyone!