[Equest-users] eQuest T-24 Compliance with DOE 2.3

Erik Kolderup erik at kolderupconsulting.com
Tue Jun 25 11:23:46 PDT 2019

Sorry to say that eQUEST is not currently a certified program for Title 24
compliance. You will need to use one of the programs listed on this page:
https://ww2.energy.ca.gov/title24/2016standards/2016_computer_prog_list.html
.

I'm not aware of a way to convert your eQUEST file for use in one of the
certified programs, but perhaps others know of a way you can save some time.

Regards,
Erik
*Erik Kolderup, PE, LEED AP*
erik at kolderupconsulting.com | 415.531.5198 | www.kolderupconsulting.com