[Equest-users] Interpreting SIM reports - CHW plant improvements

Nicholas Caton Nicholas.Caton at se.com
Thu Jun 20 09:28:38 PDT 2019

I’m re-submitting this thread from last week as it appears a number of folks may have missed it, based on direct responses I’ve received.  Likely an email / subscription issue on my end, but sorry for anyone receiving this twice!

~Nick
[cid:image005.png at 01D515A3.47EDD880]
Nick Caton, P.E., BEMP
  Senior Energy Engineer