[Equest-users] VRF Question

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 13 04:34:59 PST 2019

I believe you need to choose a PVVT system for the VRF options to appear.

Paul Diglio
87 Fairmont Avenue
New Haven, CT  06513

 Subject: Re: [Equest-users] VRF Question
 To: "Mirko Slivar" <mirko.slivar at rpeng.ca>
 Cc: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
 Date: Sunday, January 13, 2019, 12:39 AM

 Hi Mirko,
 You have to use DOE 2.3 from:
 tools ,select doe version then click on doe 2.3 then close
 the equest and open it again.Good
 luck.--
 Best Regards,Hala Jaber.Sustainable Design Engineer.; LEED AP BD +C
 ,GSAS CGP,CMVP,CLEP.

 On Sat, 12 Jan
 2019, 11:36 pm Mirko Slivar via Equest-users <equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org