[Equest-users] eQuest for Mac

PKConsulting pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 04:19:09 PST 2019

Hi all!  I’m sorry I was AWOL around the holiday festivities.

Yes, I’ve learned 2 things,  and I currently run my systems this way
For the past 6 years.

1- you can buy partition software for the Mac that
Will allow bootup in MacOS or Windows...98% of the time
I’m running and working in Windows because I’m a Windows PC user
But I have full capability of running and working in the MacOS
Except for when I want to run eQuest.

2- my reasons were primarily because Mac solid state starter
Systems are no robust and can handle a lot.
I lost 2 Dell laptops that burned out the hardware
And thus I lost my data (not really- had it all on ext HD), but
It was getting expensive having to buy new laptops within 2 years
If each other.  And 6 years later my MacBook Pro is still running
Great!

Pasha
Ph: 308-763-1593