[Equest-users] Weather Files

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Wed Feb 6 11:05:41 PST 2019

There's something garbled in this request.  TMY3, TMY2, and TMY describe
weather data sets.  Each can be converted to various formats that are
readable by building energy simulations.  Since you're posting on the
eQUEST-Users bulletin board, I would presume that you would want a TMY3
file converted to *.bin/*.BINM, which is readable by DOE-2 engines. If
that's the case, you can go to my White Box Technologies web site to get
any TMY3 file in *.BINM and *.epw formats.

weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com/TMY3

Joe